April 2013 Weddings

My final dress fitting pics!

Let me know your thoughts please! I'm an anxious bride whose wedding is in 11 days and still is nervous about the dress fitting right for the big day, lol.

Re: My final dress fitting pics!

• OMG it looks so good and the dress is so pretty!!! I'm jealous, because I kind of want a tulle dress now, but it's too late haha. I'm in 11 days too, woot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You look stunning! It looks like it fits you perfectly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You are beautiful, I love your dress!!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Aww, thanks guys! And yay for 4/6/13, orangehills! The date have any significance for you guys? Ironically, my wedding date is 6 months to the day from my first date with my FH.
  • Aw, what a beautiful dress! It looks gorgeous on you! :)
    Wedding Date: April 3
    55 invited image | 27 are coming image | 28 can't make it image | 0 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nope, it was just the only date that we could get all our vendors on! haha. But April is my birthday month, so I like that :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_my-final-dress-fitting-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:a3121ca9-3422-4c8e-806c-334ac8fda621Post:b87381cc-b245-4028-9cf7-f836020aae2b">Re: My final dress fitting pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, it was just the only date that we could get all our vendors on! haha. But April is my birthday month, so I like that :p
    Posted by orangehills[/QUOTE]

<div>Nice! Ours just worked out that way because it was the Saturday that our church was available. It was pretty cool, though!</div>
  • You look so beautiful!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

136 invited image | 43 are coming image | 5 can't make it image | 88 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 24
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Beautiful, I love it!
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Beautiful!
    Visit The Nest! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    image 21 Invited image 13 Are ready to party! image 1 Will be missing out! image 7 Are MIA!
  • It's beautiful! 
    I too have tulle envy.  I didn't even try anything on with tulle because I thought it was too over the top, but after seeing some of you girls' tulle dresses I wish I would have at least tried the tulle!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th